Hollywood Body Jewelry takes great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. If you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or if your merchandise was damaged during transport, please follow the instructions below and we will issue a prompt replacement or provide store credit equal to the value of the returned items.
*All returns must be initialized within 21 days of the order date. The return system will not work for orders that have passed this grace period. Returns may incur a re-stocking fee of 15%.
1. Sign in and click the link in the "My Account" Menu.
2. Click the "Return" link for the order that contains the items you would like to return/exchange.
3. Agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceed with your return. This will bring up your order.
4. Please check the box next to the items you would like to return. The box next to the image will mark all sizes and colors within that item, otherwise select each individually. (A: Whole Selection / B: Partial Selection)
5. Ensure that the applicable "Reason", "Quantity", and "Resolution" are provided.
6. Attach any images you have of your damaged product. Providing photos will greatly expedite your return process.
7. Click the "Request Return Authorization" button to complete the request. Your "Return Status" will be updated to "REQUESTED"
TIP: If you have any questions after entering your return request, you may speak with our Customer Service department via the Message Board at any time.
8. You will receive the Confirmation Email as "Hollywood Body Jewelry - RMA R******" after your return has been verified by our Customer Service department. (A: RMA Number / B: Packaging Info)
9. Once you receive your RMA number via email, print the Return Slip from the Return Item Detail page. Include the information with your return when it is sent back to us. *Print function is only available after authorization.
10. Once your photos/items arrive and are verified by our Customer Service department, a replacement order will be sent or a store credit will be issued. Any miscellaneous questions or requests regarding your return can be made through the Message Board.